Date Published: September 16, 2016
You may have noticed the updates and changes to the new student portal. The platform is now stronger and sleeker than ever. We’ve doubled our load capacity, which means more bandwidth and faster speeds at high traffic times. So, what’s in it for you? Let us break it down.
Here’s How You Will Benefit
- Optimized for tablets: Built to be responsive, the new ATI will now work seamlessly across desktops, laptops and tablets.
- Works across all browsers: Regardless of which browser you prefer, the new ATI has them covered.
- No more plugins: Say goodbye to downloading and installing separate plugins in order to utilize ATI to the fullest extent.
- Process synchronization: You can now continue assignments where you left off, without losing your progress.
- Automatically created Focused ReviewsⓇ: Focused Review materials are now automatically created upon completing an assignment.
- Improved performance tracking: You can now easily track their progress by viewing a complete digital transcript of your performance.
Extra Tips + Tricks You’ll Be Glad You Read
All ATI products are set up by cohort or class and set up with an ATI Product ID. To access all ATI products, please first enter your Product ID/CDN code into the “Add Product” button.
Orientation to ATI
The ATI Plan Student Orientation features getting started videos to help orient you to the ATI website and products that will support you throughout nursing school and NCLEX success. You will find a tutorial lesson and test with real student testimonials on how to get the most out of your ATI tools. To access your ATI Plan Student Orientation tutorial, simply log into your student account, select the “My ATI” tab and then the “Learn” tab.
“Recent Activity” will allow you access in to the product you last accessed.
Focused Review is now available from multiple entry points. A customized Focused Review is available for online practice and proctored assessments and was created to help you study and improve on topics missed within each assessment attempt. You can access Focused Review from the “Recent Activity” section of the homepage, the “Test” and “Improve” tabs with My ATI and from the “My Results” tab.
You can now filter by content area when accessing tutorials and online practice assessments within the “My ATI” tab. This filter allows you to only view the particular content area you are studying and the products associated with that content area.
If you have questions about your ATI Products and technical support, please visit the “Help” tab. You can also “chat” live with our support team during our normal business hours.
Interested in seeing the new student portal in action? Check out this video overview: