Date Published: April 30, 2020
Preparing for nursing school exams – in addition the NCLEX – can feel like a daunting task as you make your way through your nursing school journey. It can be hard to review when you have so many responsibilities to juggle, which is why ATI Nursing is launching a mobile app, complete with Review Module eBooks and Focused Review 2.0, for all your reviewing needs. ATI Nursing students can now access ATI Go! on Google Play and the Apple Store.
What is ATI Go!? What about Focused Review 2.0?
ATI Go! is a study app complete with Focused Review 2.0 and Review Module eBooks for easy access to study materials. Focused Review 2.0 is a personalized learning engine that helps nursing students identify specific knowledge gaps on each ATI assessment. It is available on all proctored and practice assessments.
So what can you do in the app?
There are a number of features within the app to help you get the most out of your review. Some highlights within the app include the ability to:
- Annotate, bookmark and highlight content within the Review Module eBooks
- Access Active Learning Templates to organize thoughts and study notes
- Take post-study quizzes based on your weaknesses and rationales that indicate performance as you progress
- Search through content, images, videos and annotations within Review Module eBooks
- Download eBooks and Focused Review 2.0 materials that can be accessed again while offline. *It’s important to note that if you are working offline, the Focused Review downloaded content will not be tracked for time spent.
What content areas are covered in Focused Review 2.0?
Focused Review has a number of essential topics to help you prepare for your exams.
- Adult Medical Surgical
- Maternal Newborn
- Nursing Care of Children
- Mental Health
- Community Health
How do I use the app?
- Once you have successfully downloaded the ATI Go! app in the Apple store or Google Play store, you can launch the app. This will take you to the login screen where you will enter your ATI login credentials.
- After you enter your login, you will be taken to the home screen where you can access any of the Review Module eBooks. Think of this as the content library.
- From here, you can select individual books for download. The Review Module eBooks are not preloaded onto the app, but once it is downloaded you can access it within the app by clicking “Read Now”.
- To navigate through all of the features, including highlighting, annotations, bookmarking and more, use the navigation in the corners of the app.
Now that you have a better understanding of ATI Go! with Focused Review 2.0 built in, you are ready to go! Head over to the app store to download the app. Good luck and happy studying!