Date Published: September 3, 2019
Say hello to HealthAssess, a combination of interactive learning activities and practice simulations to prepare you with the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively perform health assessments on all major body systems.
So how does this product work, when will you use it and what are other students saying about it? We explain below.
How will you use HealthAssess?
HealthAssess is a helpful tool that can be used in many different ways, such as:
- A tool to prepare for class
- An in-class, small or large group activity
- A way to prepare for clinicals
- A preparation method for the simulation lab
- A homework assignment following class
- Added practice or study resource
What features can you look forward to?
The two main features that students are ranting about include the interactive activities and the virtual coach.
- Interactive learning module activities include gaming, motion graphics, case study videos, virtual demonstrations, drill questions and more.
- The virtual coach in the practice simulations helps to guide your learning throughout the simulation, providing feedback along the way.
How will HealthAssess help you in clinicals, the NCLEX and life as a new nurse?
How can you practice for clinicals? Easy, HealthAssess.
This product will provide you with learning and practice opportunities that are designed to help you develop strong assessment skills, as well as early clinical judgment skills. These skill sets are essential for safe and effective practice in clinicals, as well as passing the NCLEX and starting your career a new nurse.
What are other students saying about HealthAssess?
Don’t just take our word for it, see what others are saying and check out an overview video below.
“A realistic experience with realistic virtual clients, realistic dialog, realistic scenarios and anatomy and body sounds.”
“Engaging! A fun way to learn how to perform an assessment.”
Ready to start building your assessment and early clinical judgment skill sets? HealthAssess is now available in the Apply tab of your ATI student portal.