Date Published: June 14, 2018
Are you new to using ATI or could you benefit from a refresher on the helpful products available to you as a nursing student? Well, you’re in luck! We’re going live for a handful of webinars from June through September.
What Can You Expect?
During this 30-minute live course, you will learn the basics of the ATI Student Portal features and resources from an ATI Product Training Specialist. Topics include how to access:
- Focused Review
These trainings will be followed by an open Q&A. If you have a question, now is your chance to ask ATI Nursing Education.
When Are The Upcoming Live Student Webinars?
*Note: These times are shown in Central Time Zone
- Friday, June 15, 10 AM, CST
- Monday, June 18, 5 PM, CST
- Thursday, June 21, 12 PM, CST
- Tuesday, June 26, 5 PM, CST
- Friday, June 29, 12 PM, CST
- Thursday, July 12, 5 PM, CST
- Friday, July 20, 10 AM, CST
- Monday, August 20, 2 PM, CST
- Thursday, August 30, 12 PM, CST
- Thursday, September 6, 12 PM, CST
- Monday, September 10, 12 PM, CST
- Wednesday, September 12, 5 PM, CST
Gather your study buddies and tune in. Before you do, be sure to register. You can do so here!