Date Re-Published: June 27, 2019
Date Published: August 24, 2018
Have you mastered the basics of ATI’s student portal?
If you’re new to ATI products or could you benefit from a general refresher on the student portal, what’s available to you as a nursing student and how to use it, we’ve got you covered. We’re going live for a handful of student orientation webinars in August and September to help you start the school year on the right foot.
What Will Be Covered During The Webinars?
During this 30-minute live course, you will learn the basics of the ATI Student Portal features and resources from an ATI Product Training Specialist. Topics include how to access:
- Focused Review
These live, online trainings will be followed by an open Q&A. If you have a question, now is your chance to ask ATI Nursing Education.
When Are The Webinars And How Do I Register?
*Note: These times are shown in Central Time Zone
- Friday, August 16, 9 AM CST
- Tuesday, August 20, 5 PM CST
- Monday, August 26, 9 AM CST
- Thursday, August 29, 5 PM CST
- Wednesday, September 4, 2 PM CST
- Tuesday, September 10, 5 PM CST
- Wednesday, September 11, 12 PM CST
- Monday, September 16, 11 AM CST
- Friday, September 20, 9 AM CST
- Tuesday, September 24, 5 PM CST
- Thursday, September 26, 12 PM CST
Gather your study buddies and tune in. Before you do, be sure to register. You can do so here!