Date Published: June 28th, 2021
Preparing for the NCLEX can feel overwhelming, but with Virtual-ATI, it doesn’t have to. Virtual-ATI is a guaranteed, 12-week NCLEX review. Each participant has access to a Virtual-ATI Coach throughout this self-paced review, and study plans are based on individual needs determined through content assessments. After the 12-week review ends (or before then if you ace it!), coaches will give you post-review remediation resources. Then, if you’re ready to take and pass the NCLEX, they’ll give you a “green light” letting you know you are prepared for the big exam.
What is included in Virtual-ATI?
- 24/7 access to 12 weeks of a mobile-friendly, online classroom
- More than 400 on-demand learning resources
- An ATI guide to the best NCLEX test-taking strategies
- Nearly 7,000 NCLEX-style questions delivered via quizzes and practice assessments
- Individual guidance and support, along with post-assessment assignments to further your knowledge
- A post-review study guide with remediation resources to use after the “green light” or 12-week period ends to continue preparation until you take the exam
- Bonus! You get access to BoardVitals, an adaptive quiz bank.
Who is the coach for Virtual-ATI?
Our experienced, Master’s prepared nurse educators are your coaches, supporting you and facilitating your review process. Our professionals work with you to review all your completed activities, providing individualized post-assessment assignments and motivating you along the way. After working closely to help you prepare, coaches provide feedback and that “green light” when you’re ready to proceed and take the NCLEX.
When should I start Virtual-ATI?
You can begin Virtual-ATI as early as 30 days before you graduate. Virtual-ATI ensures you stay prepared, engaged, and confident as you take the final steps toward sitting down for this crucial licensing exam.
How do I sign up for Virtual-ATI?
If Virtual-ATI is not part of the package of ATI solutions you receive through your school, you can purchase Virtual-ATI via the ATI Online Store.
What does Virtual-ATI cost?
Our two virtual program offerings differ in cost, depending on which NCLEX you plan to take. The Virtual-ATI NCLEX-RN Review + BoardVitals is priced at $525, while the Virtual-ATI NCLEX-PN Review + BoardVitals is available for $475.
How does Virtual-ATI prepare me for the NCLEX?
Using organized, on-demand modules, preassessments, assessment rationales, and postassessment activities, Virtual-ATI will leave you feeling prepared and confident for the exam ahead. Activities include:
- Preassessment activities: Test-taking strategies, quizzes, concept maps, and animations
- Assessments with rationales for specific content areas
- Postassessment activities: Focused Review, individualized assessments, and coach-guided study resources.
What other options are available from ATI to help me prep for the NCLEX?
ATI offers further prep, beyond Virtual-ATI — such as Live Review and BoardVitals — to continue your preparation for the NCLEX.
Virtual-ATI is proven to help you prepare to pass your NCLEX. In past studies, students who received the “green light” to take the NCLEX from their personal Virtual-ATI Coach had a 97% NCLEX pass rate on their first attempt. Through trust in our materials and close coaching from our professionals, Virtual-ATI is worth your time and effort and will, in most cases, lead to your future success.
Learn more about Virtual-ATI here.